Redshift 7 Premium Planetarium Software 21791
by USM Digital Media
Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2011
(Visit the Hot New Releases in Education & Reference list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)
Review & Description
Redshift 7 Premium
The Planetarium software which leaves nothing to wish for!
-Revised high resolution maps of planets obtained from the latest space missions.
-Color Milky Way at different wavelenght
-Print Star Charts
-Exhaustive Object Information for every object in the database
-Online interaction to different Digital Sky Survey (DSS)
-Online interaction of RedShift with GoogleTM Earth map. In this way you precisely can set you home location in RedShift.
-Online access to SOHO (SOlar and Heliospheric Observatory, a dedicated Earth satellite) "live" images of the Sun
-Observation planner allowing you to refine your observation schedule for tonight.
* Add you own images of deep sky objects on the sky * Exact numerical integration of orbits of comets and asteroids * Improved Sky Diary - the calendar includes additional celestial events in the monthly overview and a new planet/eclipses observation mode (special guided tours animating the events). * More than 30 deep space mission (like Apollo, Galileo, Cassini/Huygens) * Smooth 3D-flight to all planets, moons and some 80,000 stars * Travel through time to observe the skies from any vantage point on Earth or in our solar system from 4173 BC to 9999 AD. * Access a spectacular photo gallery of hundreds high-resolution color images, featuring famous celestial bodies. * Video gallery with over 50 real movies and animations devoted to space and astronomy - including Apollo 13 and the Hubble Space Telescope. * 60 minutes of narrated introduction on the origin and structure of the universe * 12 lectures - excursions through deep space.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #2074 in Camera & Photo
- Brand: USM Digital Media
- Online access to some 1 billion stars
- Download daily updates of new discoveries and orbital data of satellites, comets and asteroids.
- Calculates the position and simulates the movement of some 100,000,000 stars, more than 1,000,000 de
- Advanced telescope control
- Calculate and print maps of solar eclipses on Earth map (both in the past and future)