Fundamentals of the Stock Market - Interactive Course
by Global Finance School
Date first available at Amazon.com: November 6, 2011
1 used & new from $19.00
(Visit the Hot New Releases in Education & Reference list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)
Review & Description
Global Finance School is proud to present the digital Courses library! After installation of the digital library, you insert the provided activation code and your purchased product becomes available for a lifetime use. You can always purchase more Courses from within the library.
This course is designed as a beginner's guide to investing, offering you basic knowledge regarding different investment options relevant to the stock market.
Fundamentals of the Stock Market covers a wide range of topics including stocks, bonds, trust funds, options, as well as stock market trading methods. The chapters are thorough and easy-to-follow, accompanied by practical day-to-day examples and illustrations.
1. To simplify and explain in detail the stock market and investing.
2. To provide a thorough education in stocks, bonds, warrants, mutual funds and other key elements of investing.
3. To provide an understanding of how the stock market system works and describe key procedures such as issuing stocks and warrants, trading options, calculating the selling and purchase prices of a mutual fund, and much more.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1621 in Software
- Brand: Global Finance School
- Format: DVD-ROM
- Dimensions: 7.25" h x 10.75" w x .55" l, .25 pounds
- Fully interactive, easy language, comprehensive explanations
- Suitable for those with no previous knowledge
- Plenty of animations, videos, examples, illustrations and charts
- Quizzes and review questions for self assessment
- Human voice over