FSI Bulgarian Complete Language Course
by Foreign Service Institute
Date first available at Amazon.com: October 10, 2011
1 used & new from $19.99
(Visit the Hot New Releases in Education & Reference list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)
Review & Description
The Foreign Service Institute has been responsible for training US State Department diplomats and government personnel for decades. When it comes to 'traditional learning', they are arguably without peer, and their material is extremely thorough and detailed. Now you can get the same courses that have taught language fluency to tens of thousands of State Department Foreign Service diplomats and government workers for a fraction of the cost.
* One of the best 'traditional learning' language courses devised * designed by top government language professionals * Very thorough, detailed lessons * Extensive FSI Basic Student Textbook in .pdf format that you can print out. * Lessons come with audio recordings of native speakers in mp3 audio format so that you can listen on your computer, laptop, transfer to Sony Walkman, iPod, CD player etc.
Foreign Service Institute language training materials are the most complete and thorough self-instructional language courses available. Repetition, vocabulary, sentence structure are the building blocks the course utilize to teach a language. The audio material is from native speakers and the pioneered methodology of Guided Imitation sets the student on a path to a certified level of fluency. The DVD will play in both a PC or MAC, and the audio can easily be saved to an IPOD or other MP3 device. You will need Adobe Reader to access the PDF textbook.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1333 in Software
- Format: DVD-ROM
- An in-depth course for students intent on complete competency in speaking, understanding, reading and writing.
- Mac and PC compatbile PDF/MP3 DVD Disc containing digital texbooks and audio files.
- FSI - Bulgarian Basic Course - Vol. 1 - Student Text: 494 pages; 1961
- FSI - Bulgarian Basic Course - Vol. 2 - Student Text: 460 pages; 1961
- over 19 hours of digitized audio