Fundamentals of Accounting - Interactive Course
by Global Finance School
Date first available at Amazon.com: November 6, 2011
1 used & new from $19.00
(Visit the Hot New Releases in Education & Reference list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)
Review & Description
Basic accounting skills are necessary tools when dealing with finances. Understanding the basic concepts and methods used in accounting is critical for developing organizational skills.
This course will help guide you into this fascinating world of Accounting in a way that's both easy and intriguing.
1. To acquire the tools necessary to understand and execute appropriate accounting procedures.
2. To learn the structure and purpose of the three primary financial statements: balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement.
3. To learn the basic language of business, such as cost of sales, expenses, bad debts, fixed assets, and the difference between cash and profit.
4. To analyze financial information and make better decisions using ratios such as balance sheet ratios, net profit per share and return on equity.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #2261 in Software
- Brand: Global Finance School
- Format: DVD-ROM
- Dimensions: 7.25" h x 10.75" w x .55" l, .25 pounds
- Fully interactive, easy language, comprehensive explanations
- Suitable for those with no previous knowledge
- Plenty of animations, videos, examples, illustrations and charts
- Quizzes and review questions for self assessment
- Human voice over