Thomson Reuters EndNote Student version for Mac V5
by Thomson Reuters
Platform: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2011
Buy new: $115.99
4 used & new from $115.95
(Visit the Hot New Releases in Education & Reference list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)
Review & Description
UPG ENDNOTE X5 FOR MACINTOSH
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1373 in Software
- Brand: Thomson Reuters
- Model: 2225
- Released on: 2011-05-27
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Platforms: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Format: CD-ROM
- Original language: English
- Dimensions: 7.50" h x .5" w x 5.50" l, .25 pounds
- You can adjust the size of both windows to facilitate editing a record while viewing the PDF. You can annotate a PDF with highlights and/or comments. For records with multiple attachments, the viewer allows you to quickly navigate between PDF files.
- Save time with new conditional formatting that substitutes data for empty fields automatically. For example, the URL field can be inserted for records without a DOI. Look for the new ?Field Substitution? option in the Output Style Editor.
- A new citation style - Author (Year) - is now available in Microsoft Word along with over 5,000 new and updated output styles. Maintain links to the original PDF file when importing PDFs to create new references.
- Compare duplicate references quickly with auto-highlights and locked scrolling. Use two new reference types-Dataset and Music-and new fields in the Journal Article reference type-Article Number and NIHMSID.
- Update existing records simply select a record, choose the ?Find Reference Updates? EndNote searches online for updated reference data. If updates are found, EndNote highlights the differences in a side-by-side comparison of the new and existing reference