DIVE Chemistry Instructional CD-ROM
by DIVE-Digital Interactive Video Education
Date first available at Amazon.com: July 20, 2011
1 used & new from $49.90
(Visit the Hot New Releases in Education & Reference list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)
Review & Description
DIVE Chemistry is a complete digital curriculum that teaches Chemistry from a Christian worldview. There are typically two to three lessons and a lab every week. For each lesson, the student completes their reading assignment, completes the definitions, watches a video lecture, completes the review questions, then grades them with the video solutions that follow the lecture. Every 8 weeks there is a an exam. This is an important part of preparing students for college exams that usually infrequent and cover a large amount of material. Math is the language of science and there is a lot of it in chemistry. However, the video lectures teach all the math and other complex concepts step by on a digital blackboard. Working interactively, students take notes and work problems along with Dr. Shormann, learning at their own pace. Watch demo lessons and a video about how to use DIVE Science on our website at www.DiveIntoMath.com or call us at 936.372.9216.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1081 in Software
- Brand: by Dr. David Shormann
- Format: CD-ROM
- Complete Digital Curriculum Teaches College Preparatory Chemistry from a Creation Worldview. Includes every thing you need for a full year course for only $49.90
- his 32 Week Course Includes a Syllabus, 2-3 Weekly Video Lectures, 1 Weekly Video Lab, Digital Workbook and Lab Manual with Video Solutions to Every Problem, Quarterly Exams, Glossary, and Grade Calculator.
- Can be used as a primary curriculum or as supplement for students in secular courses who want a Creation perspective on their science course while ensuring a high quality college preparatory course.
- Can be used as an Advanced Placement (AP) Chemistry course. Use our CLEP Professor for Chemistry, a three week course which prepares students for tCLEP and AP Exams.
- Free Q&A Email Service with instructor, Dr. Shormann, who has been teaching math and science for over 15 years.