Kagan Cooperative Learning Software: Instant Engagement Class Structures
by Kagan Cooperative Learning(Software)
Platform: Windows 7 / XP / Vista, Mac OS X
Date first available at Amazon.com: June 10, 2011
Buy new: $49.00
(Visit the Hot New Releases in Education & Reference list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)
Review & Description
Create Engagement-Instantly! Just add your own questions. Using game-like structures, Instant Engagement leads you and your students through step-by-step instructional strategies for review, thinking and discussion, idea generation, and problem solving. There are 3 different programs in this series: 1) Pair, 2) Team, and 3) Class. Each program includes three structures designed to cover the range of classroom objectives. Use Mix-Pair-Share to have your students mix to the music and then pair up with a classmate to discuss the prompts you enter-from what they did last weekend to the Theory of Relativity. Learning becomes fun, not a chore with these interactive strategies. Good teaching is a snap! Whether you know and love Kagan Structures or you’re just looking for a way to step up student engagement in your class, you now have the perfect tools to engage every student, every time.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #2067 in Software
- Brand: Kagan Cooperative Learning(Software)
- Model: EIC
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Platforms: Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X
- Format: CD-ROM
- Dimensions: 4.75" h x .25" w x 5.50" l, .19 pounds
- Manage Time Easily with Built-In Timers!
- Keep Everyone Engaged with Random Selectors!
- Enter and Save Your Own Questions!
- Software sold individually and as site licenses